- Free yourself from the normal rules of a regimented training session with the flexible Nike® Free X Metcon 2 cross training shoes.
- Training sneakers in a supportive, low-profile silhouette.
- Breathable mesh uppers with abrasion-resistant rubber make stronger up the sides.
- Lace-up adjustability with Flywire cables for a locked-down fit.
- Bootie construction with a pull-tab at the back for a sock-like feel.
- Midfoot cage locks foot in place even as making an allowance for unrestricted movement.
- Cushioned insole.
- Foam midsole with a firm carrier for better stability for heavy weightlifting.
- High rubber sidewalls resists abrasion all over rope climbs.
- Rubber outsole with deep grooves for flex and expansion.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken the usage of size 11.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is in response to a single item, not a pair.
Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
Rubber wraps up the sides to assist withstand abrasion all over rope climbs.
Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you wish to have it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in each and every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.