PUBG Mobile update is now available for players enrolled in the official beta channel. The version 0.11.0 of PUBG Mobile Beta features a new Residental Evil 2 Zombie Mode and much more. If you’re not part of the program, here are the instructions to get PUBG Beta membership. Keep reading to learn more.
PUBG Mobile (PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS) turned out to be one of the biggest hits last year. It floored the fans of the battle royale genre with its captivating gameplay. The survivor game impressed on PC, Xbox One, and mobile platforms with its optimized gameplay and regular updates featuring new changes to keep things freshened up.
As with previous versions, PUBG MOBILE 0.11.0 has been pushed before the official public release in order to test new changes, find bugs and remove errors so that it performs smoothly on a large variety of devices without issues. Latest PUBG MOBILE Beta is live, you can find out all the new feature slated for the upcoming final version in the official changelog shared below.
The latest update of this free-to-play battle royale game comes with a bevy of new additions to the exiting gameplay. Previous version 0.10.0 brought the Vikendi snow map, cross-server matchmaking, new vehicles, and lots more. The snow map ultimately released in the final release is still technically in beta stage. See the patch note here of previous big update if you want to know about it. Today, a new beta version has dropped with a slew of interesting features.
PUBG MOBILE Beta Version 0.11.0
The highlight of PUBG Mobile version 0.11.0 beta update is the Resident Evil 2 game mode, which is called RE2: Sunset. This is a limited time event that features a new Erangel map.
The new game mode has a Resident Evil style environment where zombies and bosses spawn in unexpected ways to spring up surprises on players from all sides. Killing zombies win players critical resources for survival and boosting equipment.
If you have played Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 horde mode, you will notice a lot of similarities in the new PUBG Mobile map. Wave after wave of zombies will attack from all directions, which will make the task of eliminating opponents while staying alive even more challenging.
Other major improvements include Sanhok to Arcade, moonlight in the Vikendi snow map, quick match, and some features brought over from the PC version of the game. Here is the official changelog.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Beta Changelog
- Added RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- Added push-to-talk chat in matches.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Added a PC feature: damage stacking outside of safe zone. The further away players are from the safe zone, the more damage they take.
- Added feature form our PC counterpart: Air raid adjustment. In Sanhok and Vinkendi, the size of the air raid area is reduced as the safe zone reduces in size.
There is also a second new mode with a smaller, landlock map in which players can spawn in the middle of zombie hordes. The main objective is to survive as long as possible while trying to quickly clear the area from zombies. You can download the beta APK from this link.