WPS Connect establishes a secure connection to WiFi networks through WPS protocol enabled in the background for maximum security and privacy. WPS Connect tool by FroX allows a stable internet connection service for Android smartphone. Provided you have the permission of the network administrator, connecting your device to WPS protocol protected WiFi is straightforward.
The main purpose of WPS Connect is to determine if a specific router has its default PIN broken. Often in organizational settings, routers are exposed to vulnerabilities from various sources. This application allows you to run diagnostic checks to ascertain whether your router is stable or exposed to threats, and take the remedial course of action, such as changing the password.
If you’re using an Android smartphone, make sure that it has root access enabled (that the device is rooted) otherwise there is no guarantee that the app will work. WPS Connect is a useful app to see if the router password is secure. It has lots of other features as well. If you don’t want to root your Android device, here is another way to use WPS Connect on your computer to use the same option through a Windows or Mac device.
Also read: World War Rising For PC
Now to download, install and run WPS Connect for PC on your desktop or laptop, you will need an Android emulator tool. In the following tutorial, we will use BlueStacks 4 emulator to run WPS Connect for PC. You can use this application on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and macOS. Also, visit our Apps Apps on PC section for more.
WPS Connect for PC Windows and Mac
- Download latest BlueStacks 4 Android Emulator and follow the instructions in the link to install it on your PC Windows or Mac.
- Now launch BlueStacks 4. Make sure that you have logged in using your Google ID to access Android apps on BlueStacks.
- Click the search button on the home screen, type WPS Connect and hit enter key.
- Now select the WPS Connect app from the list and install it.
- You can also download WPS Connect APK to directly install this Android app on BlueStacks.
- Once the installation is complete, go to the All Apps tab and click on the app to open it.
- Follow on-screen instructions to allow necessary permissions and start using WPS Connect for PC.
That’s all for the guide on WPS Connect for PC Windows and Mac. Stay tuned for more useful apps and games.