Ball Mayhem is the latest NFL action game with minimalistic graphics. Popular mobile game developer VOODOO has released the Android version on Google Play Store. It has seen a sudden upsurge in popularity due to NFL Superbowl weekend fever that has gripped the fans of American Football all over the globe. If you want to play Ball Mayhem on your PC, we have a solution in the following guide, so keep reading to more. But first, let’s dig into the main aspects of the game.
Ball Mayhem is a simplistic take on Americal football. The visuals are optimized for HD displays of smartphones. The immersive experience is improved further by colorful graphics and realistic soundtracks that resonates like a real crowd echo inside the stadium.
Enter solo matches against top teams in the league. Tackle, pass, run, sprint, dodge, and move forward to score touchdowns. Showcase your team management skills through proper planning. Lack of multiplayer mode is a bummer for sure, but hugely entertaining single-player mode more than makes up in terms of thrill factor.
Some levels may be too easy, but that is understandable as the main focus of developers seems pinned to providing an entertaining experience rather than complex gameplay. If you’re into NFL and want to get on the Superbowl mood, Ball Mayhem has enough of a buzz factor to keep you hooked to your screen.
Also check: ANOTHER EDEN for PC
To enjoy the full-screen experience on bigger PC or laptop displays, follow the instructions in the guide below to Download and Install Action Game Ball Mayhem on PC running Windows and Mac operating systems. We are going to explain a simple method that will enable you to set up and play Ball Mayhem for PC on devices running Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, macOS and Mac OS X operating systems. To play Ball Mayhem on PC, you will need a third-party Android emulator such as BlueStacks, Nox Player or Andy OS tool. But before proceeding, do visit our apps for pc section for more great apps and games.
Ball Mayhem on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download your favorite Android emulator from official links here or get the latest BlueStacks 4.
- Follow on-screen instructions to set up Android Emulator on your PC Windows or Mac.
- Launch your Android app player tool on the computer.
- Search Ball Mayhem and install it through your emulator tool’s play store.
- You can also directly install this app on your Android app emulator by downloading Ball Mayhem APK. Make sure that you have selected your Android Emulator as the default program to run Android APKs on PC or right-click on the APK file and select the emulator tool in the contextual menu.
- Once installed, go to the All Apps tab or home screen of your Android emulator and click on the game’s icon.
- Grant all the necessary app permissions and start using Ball Mayhem for PC to play on a bigger screen.
That’s all for Ball Mayhem on PC Windows & MAC guide. For more, drop your questions in the comments section below. Be sure to stay tuned for the latest tech tips, tricks, news and guides via our social media pages.